Kinder Bueno Croissants
This super simple tutorial shows you how to whip up a delicious treat in no time! I hope you enjoy the video, it’s only a minute long so should show you just how simple these are. I fully recommend eating them still warm.
Ingredients (makes approx 16 mini croissants):
- 1 Pack Jus Rol Puff Pastry
- 4 Kinder Bueno Bars (each bar comes with two individually wrapped bars that you snap in half)
- Approx 50g Nutella
- Small amount of Icing Sugar to sprinkle
- Roll out the puff pastry to approx 3-4mm thickness, slice into long triangles (I got about 16).
- Spread over a thin layer of Nutella using a Palette Knife
- Snap a Kinder Bueno Bar in half, then roll it into a triangle of the pastry, staring at the wider end. Repeat until all triangles are used up
- Place on a metal baking tray and bake for approx 15-20 minutes (this depends on your oven) at approx 170 degrees.
- Once golden and risen, remove from the oven and sprinkle with icing sugar
- No simply eat and enjoy, still warm is definitely best!